Central Access Center
2019 Client Engagement
Community Health Primary Care Offices offer a full range of services including preventative health care, women’s health care, well-child care, including immunizations, management of chronic or serious illness, minor office procedures. X-ray and laboratory services are available at some of our locations.
- Extremely high volume of patient calls throughout the organization not being answered leading to patients departing
- High no show rate
- Lack of standard processes across the field leading to inefficient patient care.
- Lack of access to primary care providers
- Health systems must ensure patients and referring providers have seamless access to all services.
- Centralizing patient intake delivers a common access experience & helps health systems optimize system resources.
- Standardize communication to the providers to reduce unnecessary messaging
- Decrease data that is entered during the visit, so the clinical staff can focus on the patient.
- Increased revenue by $3 million dollars for the organization.
- Increased visits and openings on the schedules.
- Increased panel size.
- Referral turn around time decrease.
- Enhanced ACO performance as a result of increased attention to chronic care management.
- Improved clinical quality due to the implementation of pre-checking prior to patient visit.